Website ADA Compliance Statement
Effective Date: July 1, 2023
At C4 Construction Group, we are committed to ensuring accessibility and inclusivity for all individuals, including those with disabilities. We strive to comply with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to ensure that our website is accessible to all users.
Scope: This policy applies to all web content owned, operated, or hosted by C4 Construction Group, including but not limited to websites, web applications, and digital assets.
- Accessibility Standards: 1.1. C4 Construction Group is dedicated to meeting the WCAG 2.1 Level AA guidelines as the standard for accessibility compliance. 1.2. We aim to ensure that all users, including those with disabilities, can access, understand, and navigate our website effectively.
- Website Design and Development: 2.1. Our website will be designed, developed, and maintained with accessibility in mind, following best practices for ADA compliance. 2.2. We will strive to provide an accessible and user-friendly experience for individuals with disabilities, including those using assistive technologies.
- Content Accessibility: 3.1. All new website content published after the effective date of this policy will be created in accordance with WCAG 2.1 Level AA guidelines. 3.2. Existing website content will be reviewed and updated to meet accessibility standards as resources allow. Priority will be given to high-traffic and high-priority pages.
- Alternative Accessible Formats: 4.1. Upon request, we will provide alternative accessible formats of website content to individuals with disabilities, whenever feasible and reasonable. 4.2. Requests for accessible formats should be directed to [Contact Person/Department].
- Ongoing Monitoring and Maintenance: 5.1. We will conduct regular audits and evaluations of our website’s accessibility to ensure ongoing compliance with ADA and WCAG guidelines. 5.2. Necessary improvements and remediation measures will be implemented promptly to address any identified accessibility barriers or issues.
- Training and Awareness: 6.1. We will provide training and resources to our employees involved in website development, content creation, and maintenance, to ensure they are aware of and knowledgeable about ADA compliance best practices. 6.2. Periodic training sessions will be conducted to raise awareness among staff members about the importance of accessibility and their role in maintaining an accessible website.
- Accessibility Feedback and Complaints: 7.1. We value feedback from website users, including individuals with disabilities, regarding the accessibility of our website. 7.2. Users who encounter accessibility barriers or have suggestions for improvement are encouraged to Contact Our Web Development to report their concerns. 7.3. Complaints will be promptly acknowledged and investigated, and appropriate actions will be taken to address any valid accessibility issues.
This policy will be reviewed and updated as necessary to reflect changes in accessibility standards or legal requirements.
A periodic review of the website will be conducted to assess compliance and identify areas for improvement.
By implementing this ADA Compliance Policy, C4 Construction Group aims to create an inclusive and accessible online environment for all users. We are committed to continuously improving our website’s accessibility and ensuring equal access to information, services, and opportunities for individuals with disabilities.